BRUCY THE BROCCOLI is a chewable vegetable-shaped baby toy soft and easy to hold by babies’ hands. Is the perfect natural toy for sensory play, teething and bath time.
Its colors and shapes allow the little ones to experiment while playing and developing their senses.
Did you know that the broccoli will protect your kids’ heart and bones? This teether will teach them the importance of including this vegetable in their diet and introduce them into a healthy lifestyle from a young age.
Our baby teethers and bath toys are handmade with natural raw materials and require special care instructions.
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.
Follow these tips on how to take care of your Oli&Carol teethers to make them last longer.
To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
Do not store in humid places.
If left on the side of a bath the toys will start to mould (like any natural products).
Air drying between use is recommended.
As any natural product, do not leave it in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time as the colour may fade away.
Every toy is different.
Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are what makes each product unique.
Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.