Shop our full range of cards that are 100% recycled and 100% plantable with an Australian native Swan River Daisy!
How do I plant my card?
1. When you are ready to plant your card, wet the card to give moisture to the seeds before planting in soil.
2. Lay the card flat, so the seeds can grow upwards easily, or rip up.
3. Use nutrient rich soil and lightly cover with soil.
4. Make sure your card gets lots of sunlight and water 1-2 times a week.
5. You will see sprouts in 2 - 4 weeks!*
*Unfortunately, we cannot 100% guarantee that every card will grow. Although we try our hardest to provide the best product we can for growth during the producing stage, we cannot control the many variables to grow a healthy plant i.e weather, after care and maintenance.