Harry is a realistic echidna plush toy.
The spiny anteater, also known as the short-beaked echidna, is a native Australian animal. Echidnas are the only egg-laying mammal other than the platypus. You can give this echidna cuddles, not like the real spiny one. This handcrafted echidna is soft and measures 24cm/9.5″ in length and 11cm/4″ in height.
The stuffing for Harry was made using 7 recycled plastic bottles 🐬🐠
May be claimed under 0103 Assistive Products for Personal Care and Safety (Code# 03-040000919-0103-1-1) or 0112 Assistive Equipment for Recreation.
- Soft plush toy item making it the perfect gift for the international traveller as a souvenir gift
- Use as a promotional gift
- We have a wonderful range of Echidna including a keyring and a mini version, a must have collection set
- Made using highest quality acrylic fur
- Made using 100% recycled stuffing
- Machine washable
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Shipping weight – 0.120 kg