Open the lid of this gorgeous children’s music box by Enchantmints to see the Green Dragon twirl to the tune of “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice”.
A special place to store tiny treasures, with four secret drawers, illustrated in soft watercolours with dragons in a magical land of rolling hills and valleys, this music box will be cherished for many years.
Enchantmints children’s Music Boxes are beautifully made with:
- charmingly illustrated laminated graphics
- flocked paper that feels like velvet within
- an assortment of drawers for storing all sorts of precious possessions, jewellery and secret treasures.
- a hinged top that flips open to reveal a mirror
- a figure who circles around to the enchanting music when the rear key is wound.
- size: 25.5 x 15 x 5.7cm
Melody: The Sorcerer’s Apprentice by Paul Dukas
Recommended age: 3 years old and older.
A special note: Teach your little one to wind up the box with care and be sure not to crank too hard. Overwinding will damage the musical movement mechanism inside the box and then the music will no longer play.